Drive Back in Time
Saturday 2nd & Sunday 3rd May 2020
The Beechworth Old Cranks Motor Club has been running the Drive Back In Time for 21 years. Up to 250 plus rare, classic and vintage cars and motorcycles will converge on the historic streets of Beechworth.
The event has grown to become one of the region’s most popular car show and cruise events with participants coming from around Victoria as well as intersate.
The weekend kicks off 10:00am on Saturday with a Tractor Run and a barbecue at midday at the Old Railway Goods Shed in Beechworth, followed by a Street Cruise of display vehicles from 4:30pm.
On Sunday, visitors will be able to view the incredible array of pristine cars and motorbikes lined up either side of Ford Street in the Historic Precinct area of Beechworth which is closed to traffic as well as vintage engines displayed in the Police Paddocks.
Gates open at 8:00am with entry $5.00 for display vehicles and free for the public. Barbecue and drinks plus a fantastic raffle all day.
The club also has a large seven cyl Crossley engine that provided electricity to Beechworth 1936 to 1945. Check out the video attached.
If you wish to get involved or would like for further information, please contact:
Visit www.beechwortholdcranksclub.com for more information.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs
- Suitable for guests who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times